Ab €1,150.00 zzgl. MwSt.
Dive deep on Kanban – Alternative Path to Agility.
Together with a KMP I class earn your Kanban Management Professional.
We also offer Enterprise Kanban for end-to-end Business Agility. Grab more information here >.
Kanban Management Professional (KMP II)
An Advanced Kanban training class. Officially certified via Lean Kanban University
Focus on practical Application.
You bring existing Kanban experience, challenging questions and possibly existing Kanban systems with you. During the class you discover many improvement opportunities, immediately paying off right after these two days. You understand evolutionary change, the benefit of Proto-Kanban and the power of more mature Kanban implementations.
Effective Concepts. Pragmatic Guidance.
The KMP II class addresses concrete hands-on rollout and operational aspects with Kanban. You learn how to make Kanban systems even more effective. You discover which type of Kanban iniative fits best to your organization (“fitness for purpose”), how to manage for it, and how to develop it further.
Huge number of improvement potentials for your whole organization.
Learn more about evolutionary change with Kanban systems, more advanced Kanban systems, viable improvement models, useful coaching tools and more advanced metrics for driving fitness for purpose. Also learn how to apply Kanban cadences in daily business and how to deal with emerging requirements for role models around decision-making for service delivery in your own environment.
Advanced Certificate for Top Know-how.
Finishing this class together with prior attendance of a KMP I class you are eligible to receive the Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) designation via Lean Kanban University.
Organization and Included Services
- Language: German
- Access to your personal AgendashiftTM Improvement-Assessment
- Various templates and materials for your improvement work
- Electronic copies of all materials, exercises, handouts and posters created during the training (all in PDF format)
- Lunch as well as snacks during breaks
- Building an effective Information Flow via the 7 Kanban Cadences
- Dealing with resistance (e.g. against WIP Limits)
- Understanding asymmetrical Commitment
- Rollout phases for a Kanban Initiative
- Developing service orientation for an organization (Scaling Kanban)
- Understanding Lead Time, Variability and business risk
- Kanban values: different perspecticves for introducing Kanban
- Scrumban Case Study
- Driving evolutionary change via flow systems
Attendees are expected to have read the Kanban book by David J Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows. The Kanban ebook will be provided upon registration.
Prior attendance at KMP Foundations I: Kanban System Design or any previous Lean Kanban University Foundations-level class such as Getting Started with Kanban or Certified Kanban Practitioner is preferred (required to achieve the KMP status — see below).
This class is for people who currently use a Kanban system, or have prior experience with Kanban, or who are in the KMP training series currently, and/or who have consulting clients who use Kanban.
- Certificate of Completion of Lean Kanban University Certified Kanban Training, digital format
- Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory.
- KMP status recognition, upon completion of all qualifying classes (see “KMP qualification”)
This course, following completion of the KMP Foundations I: Kanban System Design class, satisfies the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation requirement. Attendees will receive the following recognition:
- Digital KMP status certificate attached to Lean Kanban University website profile
- KMP badge on the LKU website
- KMP badge file for use in professional websites, business cards and other locations
- Eligibility for special invitations, discounts, and content only available to LKU members
Alexei Zheglov is a Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) and an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) – the first one in Central Canada where he lives. He brings to the table two decades’ experience in computer software industry and a decade of process improvement.
Alexei’s mission is to bring modern management ideas and pragmatic actionable guidance to complex intellectual organizations that want such ideas and guidance to achieve their full potential. He delivers it worldwide and in small batches. He has consulted and trained professionals, managers and executives on five continents. His customers represent a wide range of industries, including software, IT, biotechnology, financial services, e-commerce and education.
Alexei is respected in the Kanban expert community, speaks frequently at international Lean Kanban conferences and keeps a blog at connected-knowledge.com.
Mike Leber, Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT), works as a Management Consultant, Lean & Agile as well as business coach with Agile Experts e.U. Having more than 25 years experience as a manager, IT consultant and coach with large international groups as well as with smaller teams and mature startups, Mike is well prepared to enrich his classes with hands-on advise and rich learning stories. Mike is an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) of LeanKanban University and also a Scrum Trainer, Management 3.0 and Lean Change Facilitator. Mikes passion is with topics such as leadership, innovation, design thinking and new ways for change management and the growth of highly adaptive “Learning Organizations”. His experience applying Lean and Agile with large IT and industrial organizations since many years feeds a deep learning experience. This is extended with a growing record from work with creative agencies, non-IT departments and diverse industries. In addition Mike is a recognized speaker at international conferences on Lean & Agile.
Your Ticket Options
You need other payment option? Please contact us via Email regarding your requirements!