Lean Change Management
Address: inhouse, Berlin
29.-30. Mar 2017, 09:00-17:00.
Start Day 1: 9:30am
Listen, why Lean Change Management is a totally fresh approach to embrace the future and make it a bright set of opportunities for your organization.
- New Adaptive Change Approach
- Innovative Practices & Real Stories
- Designing Individual Initiatives
- Change Management for Everyone
- Experiments and Fast Learning
- 03.-04. Apr, Wien, AT, Kanban Systeme gestalten, KMP I (German)
- 27.-28. Apr, Wien, AT, Kanban Management Professional, KMP II (German)
- 23.-24. May, Wien, AT, Management 3.0 Foundation – Agile Leadership Seminar (German)
- 05.-06. Jun, Budapest, HU, Kanban System Design, KMP I (English)
- 07.-08. Jun, Budapest, HU, Management 3.0 Foundation – Agile Leadership (English)
Lean Change Agent Workshop in Berlin
A fresh Change Management Approach. Adaptive itself. Intensive, Highly Interactive, Awesome Experience, Great Learning!
- Great discounts for early registrations
- We provide attractive discounts for members of the same company / organization
- In addition we also have offerings for people paying out of private pockets and for students
- Location: Berlin (inhouse event),
inhouse, Berlin, Germany
- Schedule: 09:00 – 17:00
Welcome on day 1 starting at 9:00, Workshop-Kickoff: 09:30
- Workshop language: English
Participate in this workshop and on demand become also member of the upcoming Lean Change Agent Network >. You profit from rich exchange within the network, access to further resources and the possibility to publish some of your own topic-related content.
Why Lean Change?
You probably know already very well, how difficult it can be to introduce change into an organization. That could mean you’re a Change Consultant, a Coach, an Agile Coach or Scrum Master with introducing a new organizational design, new ways of working, maybe even Agile. And it can also mean you’re a Change Management Professional, who is looking for more effective ways to develop and execute change programs.
Who is this workshop for? Line Managers, Change Management Professionals, Organizational Developers, Agile Coaches and anyone who wants to learn how to effectively introduce and manage change in their organizations. Worried you don’t have clout in your organization? It’s not necessary, forget everything you thought you knew about change management, learn how to make change stick and become a Lean Change Agent!
Included with Your Package
- The official Lean Change Certificate via Happy Melly
- Training materials and a full set of workshop photo minutes (both in electronic PDF format)
- Additional handouts and working materials
- A free copy of the book “Lean Change Management”
- Lunch, snacks and nonalcoholic beverages, coffee and tea during breaks
- Last but not least: 2 fantastic days of conversations and learning
- What is Lean Change Management?
- Where does Change Resistance come from and how to manage it?
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases?
- How to lead change from any level in your organization?
- Many tools and practices that you can use right away
- How to manage change programs by using Agile practices?
- Introduction: why are you here? What is the ultimate question you hope to have answered?
- What is Lean Change Management, and how is it similar, and different, to how you approach change today?
- Agile Change Management: Overview of the Agile values and principles, and how you can apply that thinking to change management.
- Incremental Change: How to move away from traditional ROI and towards reducing uncertainty by breaking down change into quarterly objectives with tangible key results.
- People: Why the notion of ‘resistance to change’ is wrong, and why the “70% of changes fail” is incorrect. We’ll explore how different people respond to change differently, and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change liftoffs, and ongoing facilitation of change
- Experiments: How to move away from change activities, and towards change experiments. This includes good practices for communication, creating alignment, providing status to change sponsors and more.
- Your Own Change Framework: We’ll take the learning from both days, and discuss what your own change framework could look like and you’ll answer your own questions that were created at the beginning of Day 1.
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
This workshop will be facilitated by Mike Leber, a change agent himself, highly experienced Agile Coach, with a very long track record as manager and consultant around change programs and Agile methods. Mike was one of the first licensed Lean Change facilitators. He is also a licensed Management 3.0 facilitator, a Scrum Trainer and an Accredited Kanban Trainer with Lean Kanban University. Mike’s customers are large international groups, as well as innovative growing startups. He collaborates with leading consultancies in the field, when it comes to most effective ways of growing and leading Adaptive Organizations.
Your Ticket Options
Bookings are closed for this event. If you want to hear about upcoming dates, please contact us. Or your visit our event schedule for upcoming dates. And don't forget to get our Newsletter and hear first about new offerings.
Need other payment options? Drop us your email about your needs!
Agile Project Management Consultant