Lean Change Management
Starting at €0.00 excl. VAT
Address: Warschauer Str. 39-40, 10243 Berlin
19.-20. Mar 2018, 09:00-17:00.
Start Day 1: 9:30am
- Currently the new dates for these events are not fixed yet. But we are about to nail down plans and come back soon. Please stay tuned! Consider reading our Newsletter >
Soon up again in Munich, DE, Advanced Agendashift Workshop with Mike Burrows. Coaching and Leading Continuous Transformation.
Listen, why Lean Change Management is a totally fresh approach to embrace the future and make it a bright set of opportunities for your organization.
- New Adaptive Change Approach
- Innovative Practices & Real Stories
- Designing Individual Initiatives
- Change Management for Everyone
- Experiments and Fast Learning
We are contributor, member and proud supporter of the Happy Melly Network.
- 28.-29. Jan, Wien, DE, Management 3.0 Foundation – Agile Leadership (German)
- 14.-15. Feb, Stuttgart, DE, Management 3.0 Foundation – Agile Leadership (German)
- 19.-20. Feb, Wien, AT, KMP I – Die Kanban Methode und Kanban Systeme gestalten (German)
- 25.-26. Oct, Vienna, AT, Certified Agile Leadership Training (CAL 1) with Michael Sahota (EN)
Lean Change Agent Workshop in Berlin
A fresh Change Management Approach. Adaptive itself. Intensive, Highly Interactive, Awesome Experience, Great Learning!
Target Groups for this Workshop
- Entrepreneurs and line managers, deciding upon digital or Agile transformations
- Change management professionals and organizational developers, who want to include Agile and Lean change principles into their repertoire.
- Agile project leads and Agile Coaches, in search for fresh concepts and tools for change initiatives in their organizations
- All, who are interested in participative organizational change, and who are convinced, that successful change is driven by co-creation
Please contact us, in case you have further questions.
“I will use the lean change mgmt concept right away on my next change project! This workshop is a 100% recommendation”, Karin Strube, Robert Bosch GmbH
Included with Your Package
- Your personal copy of Lean Change Management
- Our work book Lean Change Management, including many exercises and examples
- Supplemental training materials and photo minutes (PDF Format)
- The official Lean Change Certificate via Happy Melly
- Access to Lean Change member network
- Lunch, nonalcoholic beverages and snacks
- Last but not least: 2 fantastic days of conversations and learning
- What is Lean Change Management?
- Where does Change Resistance come from and how to manage it?
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases?
- How to lead change from any level in your organization?
- Many tools and practices that you can use right away
- How to manage change programs by using Agile practices?
- Introduction: why are you here? What is the ultimate question you hope to have answered?
- What is Lean Change Management, and how is it similar, and different, to how you approach change today?
- Agile Change Management: Overview of the Agile values and principles, and how you can apply that thinking to change management.
- Incremental Change: How to move away from traditional ROI and towards reducing uncertainty by breaking down change into quarterly objectives with tangible key results.
- People: Why the notion of ‘resistance to change’ is wrong, and why the “70% of changes fail” is incorrect. We’ll explore how different people respond to change differently, and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change liftoffs, and ongoing facilitation of change
- Experiments: How to move away from change activities, and towards change experiments. This includes good practices for communication, creating alignment, providing status to change sponsors and more.
- Your Own Change Framework: We’ll take the learning from both days, and discuss what your own change framework could look like and you’ll answer your own questions that were created at the beginning of Day 1.
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
This workshop will be facilitated by Mike Leber, on of the most experienced Lean Change facilitators around the globe. Mike was one of the first licensed Lean Change Facilitators and caused the concept to become known in the German speaking areas.
He is a change agent himself, a highly experienced Enterprise Agile Coach, with a very long track record as manager, consultant and coach around for complex change programs, Agile transformations and the effective application of Agile methods.
Mike is also a licensed Management 3.0 facilitator, a Scrum and a “Scrum in Hardware” Trainer via Scrum Inc, as well as an Accredited Kanban Trainer with Lean Kanban University. Mike’s customers are large international groups, as well as innovative growing startups. He collaborates with leading consultancies in the field, when it comes to most effective ways of growing and leading Adaptive Organizations.
Your Ticket Options
Bookings are closed for this event. If you want to hear about upcoming dates, please contact us. Or you visit our event schedule for upcoming dates. And don't forget to grab our Newsletter and hear first about new offerings.
Need other payment options? Drop us your email about your needs!
Happy workshop participants.
“Mike is a great trainer and very knowledgeable in many areas such as OD, Project Management to mention only a few. He is also very flexible and help participants with specific change challenges.”, Larisa Aragon
“A very deep knowledge in the various fields touching change management.”, Heiko Laug
“I will use the lean change mgmt concept right away on my next change project! This workshop is a 100% recommendation.”, Karin Strube
“- rich of experience – non dogmatic – honest – straight foreward”, Yves Stalgies
“Ability to express himself well. Good observer and facilitator of learning. Used good exercises/practical application. Good work tempo.”, Erich Stamhuis
Agile Project Management Consultant
“Mike is extremely knowledgeable in various areas around “lean” and “agile”. At the same time he is humble enough to accept other views and other views plus their inventors/presenters. I really like his balanced style and approach.”
“Mike was relaxed and easygoing in manner. He was very professional and gave plenty of opportunity for participation, encouraging interaction between the group.”