- Growing Agile Organizations 100%
- Effective Leadership across Agile Teams 100%
- Inspiring People 100%
- New Ways for exploring Uncertainty 100%
Culture eats strategy for breakfast. Zappos, Ideo, Valve and myna more demonstrate, what a modern corporate culture is all about. In this course you will also work on your company’s culture.
New Management 3.0 Class
Workplace Innovation. Agile Leadership. Rethinking Organizations and Management
Check out course dates in or near your city!
The new book of Jurgen Appelo is fresh out on the market. We run the official workshop for it!
Management 3.0 – how you can shape Agile Organizations and make Agile Leadership happen. How to manage transformation from traditional management. Inspiration from those, who run their organizations already differently today. Leading your company into a dynamic future. Shifting from traditional employee roles towards engaged co-creators and collaborators. One of the best offerings available on the market. Take your option now, become an Agile Leader and lead Agile Organizations!
Management Innovation is at the core of any Agile Organization, enabling new ways for more effective collaboration – it carrying high potentials to inspire employees and teams, boosting creativity and competitive capability. Grab your seat early enough for our classes. We usually have a selection of different options for you to participate in these events.
- Early bird offerings with special pricing
- Attractive group discounts for members of the same company / organization
- And also options for self-pay participants and students upon request via email
Discount options can not be combined. Please contact us for any further questions.
- We offer Management 3.0 regularly in Europe and also at selected places around the globe
- Typical schedule: 9:00am until approx 5:30pm (Day 1: reception at 9:00am, kickoff at 9:30am)
- Electronic copies of all materials and exercises
- Supplemental materials in relation to Management 3.0 topics
- Detailed photo minutes of all posters produced during workshop
- Optional online follow-up dialog (Live)
- Lunch as well as snacks, coffee, tea during breaks
- Official Management 3.0 Certificate via Happy Melly
You will explore the following topics in our Management 3.0 class, including impulse sessions, collaborative interventions, exercises and games as well as debriefing with the whole group:
- Agile Management and Leadership in complex systems
- People Factor – Understanding and creating space for motivation
- Self-Organization – Situational leadership, distributed control and trust
- Alignment for Agility – Purpose, Goals and new ways for performance measurement
- Organizational design for Agility (incl. concepts from Holacracy)
- Agile culture and change
- Concept “Management 3.0
In addition participants bring their own challenges from daily business to the table.
Management 3.0 – Workplace Innovation. Reinventing Organizations. Agile Leadership in Action. Exponential Change within our economic and social environments does not stop at any organization. In order to stay competitive for the future, attract new contributors and inspire employees, organizations have to become fitter for purpose. This requires to rethink, innovate and reinvent the way we organize, manage and collaborate.
New World of Leadership?In this class you experience, how to design and let Agile Organizations emerge. You may redefine your position as a manager, enable change and learn about our successful approach for growing Adaptive Organizations.
New World of Work? No matter if you come from an established company – from any industry – or from a focused startup. This class offers the same learning experience for all. Transparently dealing with power in organizations, consideration of people’s intrinsic motivators, development of teams and individual strengths, pragmatic topics such as how to handle bonus and feedback systems, enablement of effective performance indicators, fostering of an inspiring company culture, organizational structures for enabling good communication and much more.
Our class goes beyond standard M30 offerings. We incorporate deep experience and a variety of related disciplines. You learn about the bigger picture, how to literally design an organization and engage for leadership. Various interactive exercises, games and additional materials let you shape your own path. No matter which industry you work in, whether you manage teams, service units, such as HR, purchasing or legal, or wether you work directly on a team or are in the process to ramp up a startup (also check M30 compendium for Startups). Besides all those innovative practices you learn from our broad experience from concrete practice.
Worldwide companies have experienced the limits of traditional ways to organize and manage. In times of global interconnectedness disruption is nearly part of daily business. Change simply takes place and you decide, what to make out of it!
And more: “From now on the yearly bonus will only be derived from, how successful the company was. If you try to motivate people only via monetary objectives, you will at the end not get better, but possibly even worse performance.”
And more: “Imagine, for a company of 330.000 people, changing the performance management process – it’s huge. We’re going to get rid of probably 90 percent of what we did in the past.”
He is also a Lean Change facilitator, a Scrum trainer and Accredited Kanban trainer with Lean Kanban University. He collaborates with leading experts, when it comes to effective approaches for designing and leading new ways of Adaptive Organizations. His customers are large international groups as well as highly innovative and mature startups.