Lean Change Management
13.-14. Dez 2018, 09:00-17:00
- 22.-23. Mai, Wien, AT, Lean Change Agent Workshop (German)
Listen, why Lean Change Management is a totally fresh approach to embrace the future and derive it a bright set of opportunities for your organization.
- New Adaptive Change Approach
- Innovative Practices & Real Stories
- Designing individual Initiatives
- Change Management for Everyone
- Experiments and Fast Learning
We are contributor, member and proud supporter of the Happy Melly Network.
- 09.-10. Mai, Wien, DE, Management 3.0 Foundation – Agile Leadership (German)
- 04.-05. Jun, Wien, AT, KMP I – Die Kanban Methode und Kanban Systeme gestalten (German)
- 03.-04. Sep, Wien, AT, KMP I – Die Kanban Methode und Kanban Systeme gestalten (German)
- 24.-25. Okt, Vienna, AT, Certified Agile Leadership Training (CAL 1) with Michael Sahota (EN)
- 10.-11. Dez, Wien, AT, KMP I – Die Kanban Methode und Kanban Systeme gestalten (German)
Lean Change Agent Workshop in Vienna!
THE agile Approach for Change Management! Intense, Highly Interactive, Awesome Experience, Great Learning Opportunity!
Target Groups for this Workshop
- Entrepreneurs and Line Managers, deciding upon Digital or Agile Transformations.
- Change Management Professionals and Organizational Developers, who want to include Agile and Lean Change Principles for their repertoire.
- (Agile) Project Leads and Agile Coaches, in search for fresh concepts and tools for change initiatives in their organizations.
- All, who are interested in participative organizational change, and who are convinced, that successful change is driven by co-creation.
Please contact us, in case you have further questions.
Additional Perspectives for this Workshop
Adding Approaches & Tools
As an Agendashift Partner we are providing additional guidance, materials & tools for your hands-on work with a hypothesis-driven change appproach to this workshop.
„I will use the lean change mgmt concept right away on my next change project! This workshop is a 100% recommendation“, Karin Strube, Robert Bosch GmbH
Included with your Workshop Package
- Your personal copy of the book Lean Change Management
- Our work book Lean Change Management, including many exercises and examples
- Supplemental training material and photo minutes (PDF Format)
- The official Lean Change Agent Certificate
- Access to the Lean Change Member Network
- Lunch, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Last but not least: 2 fantastic days of conversations and learning
This workshop will be run in English language. Any question can also be clarified in German.
During the workshop we elaborate concrete change challenges and consider the needs of you as the participants. Be prepared to meet the following themes and content.
- The Lean Change Approach. What is Lean Change Management? How can we operate the Lean Change Cycle? And how would you design an agile Change Management?
- People. Where does resistance to change come from and how to deal with it? Relevant aspects and interventions for social systems and company cultures.
- Alignment. How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change liftoffs and for ongoing change facilitation (Change Canvases and more).
- Validated Learning. Designing and applying change experiments. Biz Culture Hacking. Co-Creation for Change.
- Scaling Change Programs. Designing and guiding Transformations and Change Programs via agile principles and practices.
- And no worries, many tools and practices for immediate application (although you might want to prefer „individuals & interactions over processes and tools“).
This workshop will be facilitated by Mike Leber, on of the most experienced Lean Change facilitators around the globe. Mike was one of the first licensed Lean Change Facilitators and caused the concept to become known in the German speaking areas.
He is a change agent himself, a highly experienced Enterprise Agile Coach, with a very long track record as manager, consultant and coach around for complex change programs, Agile transformations and the effective application of Agile methods.
Mike is also a licensed Management 3.0 facilitator, a Scrum and a „Scrum in Hardware“ Trainer via Scrum Inc, as well as an Accredited Kanban Trainer with Lean Kanban University. Mike’s customers are large international groups, as well as innovative growing startups. He collaborates with leading consultancies in the field, when it comes to most effective ways of growing and leading Adaptive Organizations.
Your Ticket Options
Die Anmeldeoption für diese Veranstaltung ist bereits geschlossen. Kontaktieren Sie uns bitte, wenn Sie an unserem nächsten Termin interessiert sind. Informieren Sie sich auch direkt über unseren Terminkalender über die nächsten Terminoptionen.
Holen Sie sich auch gleich unseren Newsletter und erfahren zuerst über neue Angebote.
Happy workshop participants.
"Mike is a great trainer and very knowledgeable in many areas such as OD, Project Management to mention only a few. He is also very flexible and help participants with specific change challenges.", Larisa Aragon
"A very deep knowledge in the various fields touching change management.", Heiko Laug
"I will use the lean change mgmt concept right away on my next change project! This workshop is a 100% recommendation.", Karin Strube
"- rich of experience - non dogmatic - honest - straight foreward", Yves Stalgies
"Ability to express himself well. Good observer and facilitator of learning. Used good exercises/practical application. Good work tempo.", Erich Stamhuis
Agile Project Management Consultant
"Mike is extremely knowledgeable in various areas around "lean" and "agile". At the same time he is humble enough to accept other views and other views plus their inventors/presenters. I really like his balanced style and approach."
"Mike was relaxed and easygoing in manner. He was very professional and gave plenty of opportunity for participation, encouraging interaction between the group."
Sie wollen einen Lean Change Agent Workshop für Ihre Führungskräfte und Teams inhouse organisieren? Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns doch und wir unterhalten uns über einen Termin oder über ein individuelles Workshop Design.