The Business Agility Company
Product Innovation - Agile Organization - Agile Transformation - Agile Coaching
Vienna - Barcelona © 2020
Meet us at Conferences
Mike Leber is an international Executive Consultant and Business Agility Coach. His work is dedicated to evolving new types of Innovative & Adaptive Organizations, fit for the 21st century. With his clients he drives effective Business Agility competence, crafting innovative and collaborative spaces for fresh business models, shifting towards adaptive types of organizations and growing powerful product and service delivery.
Mike regularly speaks at international conferences and events. He is a member of the Heart of Agile team, a group of consultants closely collaborating with Agile Manifesto co-author Alistair Cockburn (more here: heartofagile.com).
With regards to agile coaching, Mike is the co-founder of the Professional Agile Coaching > curriculum, a seven month personal development program for effective coaching within agile business environments.
As a professional coach, Mike works with executives, senior leaders, teams across whole organizations. His background is a solid systemic coaching approach, nurtured with an ongoing development in various disciplines, for example systemic constellations, the solution-focused approach or specifically ORSC (Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching). Mike’s coaching stance builds upon two main pillars – the notion of relationship systems and the potentials of positive psychology.
From a professional coaching perspective, Mike is aligned with the standards of ICF (International Coaching Federation). Wanna know more about these underlying principles, Mike’s work relates to?
If you like to book a keynote with Mike, a talk or an engaging interactive session, for example with your senior leadership team, please get in contact with us.
We also help others to speak at conferences. As reviewers at international conferences we provide feedback and mentor our coachees to spread their valuable experiences and ideas at international and regional gatherings.
- Feb 3-7: OOP 2020 Conference, Munich, DE
- Mar 11-12: Business Agility Conference, US
- Oct 29-30: Agile Lean Ireland, IE
- Nov 16-19, Business Agility Conference Vienna, AT
- Nov 28-29: AgileNCR 2020 Conference, Virtual, IN
Conferences – whether traditional format or especially new formats – are the places were we get in touch with a broad and diverse community. Making serious progress on developing new concepts for innovation, servicing, organizing or collaboration, we believe direct exchange with communities, peers, customers is key.
Let’s meet soon at any of these awesome events.
If you want to get in touch for a keynote or a special session at your event – public or inhouse – please drop us your request so we will dive deeper on your idea.
Also check a selection of our Talk History at Events below.
Past Events - 2019
Past Events - 2018
Past Events - 2016
Past Events - 2015
- Jan 27-30: OOP2015, Munich, DE
- Mar 24+25: OptionalConference 2015, Budapest, HU
- Apr 13+4: Agile Adria, HR
- Jun 16+17: Scrum Day, Stuttgart, DE
- Sep 30-Oct 1: Agile Bodensee Konstanz, DE
- Oct 5-8: Manage Agile Berlin, DE
- Oct 26-28: Dare Festival Antwerp, BE
- Nov 3-4: Lean Kanban France, Paris, FR
- Nov 16-18: Global Scrum Gathering Prague, CZ
- Dez 11-12: Lean Kanban India, Bangalore, IN
Past Events - 2014
- Oct 16: PMA Focus, Vienna, AT
- Nov 10-13: Agile Testing Days, Potsdam, DE
- Nov 8: Agile Tour, Vienna, AT
- Oct 28-29: Manage Agile, Berlin, DE
- Sep 22-24: Scrum Gathering, Berlin, DE
- May 26-30: XP2014 Conference, Rome, IT
- Apr 10: ScrumImpulz, Bratislava, SK
- Apr 8-9: OptionalConference, Budapest, H
- Apr 6 2014: Agile Adria, HR
- Feb 3-7 2014: “Management 3.0 – A Serious Game Approach”, OOP2014, Munich, DE
Past Events - 2013
- Oct 12: “Management 3.0 – A model for Leading Agile Developers and Developing Agile Leaders”, Agile Tour Vienna, Vienna, AT
- Oct 3-4: “The Art of Change”, Lean Kanban France, Paris, FR
- Sep 23-25: “The Art of Servant Leadership”, Scrum Gathering, Paris, FR
- Sep 16-17: “Kanban – Start where you are, but don’t get stuck”, Agile Prague, Prague, CZ
- Sep 6: “Agile Innovation Essentials”, Lean, Agile & Scrum Konferenz, Zürich, CH
- Jun 21: “Agile Führung für Projektmanager mit Weitblick”, PM Camp Vienna 2013, Vienna, AT
- Jun 11: Workshop “Management 3.0 – Agile Leadership”, Co-Session with Jürgen Dittmar & Stefan Haas, Scrum Day 2013, Berlin, DE
- Jun 4: “Agile Leadership in Action – Workout Practices for Leading Self-Organized Teams”, XP2013 Conference, Vienna, AT
- Apr 23: Seminar “Innovation braucht innovative Führung an der Spitze – Agile Leadership Practices auf dem Weg zur lernenden Organisation“, 10th Innovation Forum, Plattform für Innovationsmanagement, AT
- Apr 15: “Validated Learning in Product Development“, ACE! Conference on Lean and Agile best practices, Krakow, PL
- Mar 6: “(In)Credible Leadership Practices for Agile Engineering Teams”, Agile Dev Practices Conference, Potsdam, DE
Past Events - 2012
- Nov 24: “Just Agile? There is more: Establishing the Creative Team Space”, Co-Session mit M.Laussegger, Die Projektur GmbH, Agile Tour 2012, Wien, AT
- Nov 18 – 20: 5 workshop moderations on Agile Transformation, Leadership, Self-Organization and Innovation, 9th CIO Congress 2012, Loipersdorf, AT
- Oct 3: “Just Agile? There is an Alternative: Establishing the Creative Space”, Co-Session mit M.Laussegger, Die Projektur GmbH, Scrum Gathering 2012, Barcelona, ES
- Jun 27: Impulsbeitrag “Projekte und Anforderungen – konstruierte Realität?”, V-ARC, Wien, AT
- Jun 13: “Der Projektstart – gute Ernte auf fruchtbarem Boden”, Co-Beitrag mit M.Laussegger, Die Projektur GmbH, pmCAMP! Vienna 2012, Wien, AT
- May 24: “In Vino Veritas – Agile Management”, Postgraduate Center der Universität Wien, AT
- May 4: “Leadership Practices für agile(ere) Organisationen“, Zürich, CH
- May 3: “Leadership Practices für agile(ere) Organisationen“, Stuttgart, DE
- Apr 25: “Agiles Projektmanagement – Mythen und Fakten“, Microsoft, Wien, AT
- Apr 12: “Effektiv kommunizieren in Managementprozessen. Herausforderungen und Chancen für agiles Management.“, Postgraduate Center der Universität Wien, AT
- Apr 12: “Leadership am Beispiel Scrum: Chancen für agilere Organisationen.“, CMG-AE Tagung, Wien, AT
- Jan 24: “Wie agil kann Business Analyse sein? Ausblick auf die IIBA Agile Extension“, IIBA Chapter Vienna, Wien, AT