Use Coupon Code kanban-bcn-save for your Single Ticket and receive additional EUR 100,- discount now!
Dive deep on Kanban – the Alternative Path to Agility. Together with a KMP I Foundation class earn your Kanban Management Professional Designation.
Get your free ebook copy
Kanban Management Professional (KMP II)
An Advanced Kanban training class. Officially certified via Lean Kanban University
The KMP II class focuses on the rollout and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organization and how to manage and evolve it over time without trauma.
Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and cadences. The class also covers recommended meetings, handling metrics, and setting policy.
Registration is closed. Check out our alternative upcoming offerings.
Finishing this class together with prior attendance of a KMP I class you are eligible to receive the Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) designation.
Organization and Included Services
- Location: Impact Hub, Plaça Reial 18 (2nd floor), Barcelona, Spain
- Schedule: 09:30 – 17:30
- Training language:English
- Electronic copies of alle materials, exercises, handouts and created posters (PDF)
- Lunch as well as snacks during breaks
- Building an Information Flow: the 7 Cadences
- Dealing with resistance to WIP limits
- Understand asymmetrical commitment
- Rollout phases for a kanban initiative
- Developing a service orientation
- Understand lead time, variation and business risk
- Kanban Values: a different approach to introducing kanban
- Scrumban case study
- Managing evolutionary change
- Facilitation & management tools, templates and games
Attendees are expected to have read the Kanban book by David J Anderson or Kanban from the Inside by Mike Burrows. The Kanban ebook will be provided upon registration.
Prior attendance at KMP Foundations I: Kanban System Design or any previous Lean Kanban University Foundations-level class such as Getting Started with Kanban or Certified Kanban Practitioner is preferred (required to achieve the KMP status — see below).
This class is for people who currently use a Kanban system, or have prior experience with Kanban, or who are in the KMP training series currently, and/or who have consulting clients who use Kanban.
- Certificate of Completion of Lean Kanban University Certified Kanban Training, digital format
- Membership in Lean Kanban University and a listing in the LKU Alumni Directory.
- KMP status recognition, upon completion of all qualifying classes (see “KMP qualification”)
This course, following completion of the KMP Foundations I: Kanban System Design class, satisfies the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) designation requirement. Attendees will receive the following recognition:
- Digital KMP status certificate attached to Lean Kanban University website profile
- KMP badge on the LKU website
- KMP badge file for use in professional websites, business cards and other locations
- Eligibility for special invitations, discounts, and content only available to LKU members
Your Ticket Options
Bookings are closed for this event. If you want to hear about upcoming event dates, please contact us. Or you visit our event schedule . And don't forget to grab our Newsletter and hear first about new offerings.
Need other payment options? Drop us your email about your needs!
You want to organize a KMP II training class or workshop inhouse? Please contact us and we will talk with you about an individual event design.