Lean Change Management
If you are interested in attending or hosting the Lean Change for Business Agility workshop, fill in the form and we will get back to you.
[youtube id=”WLewfMPQWmI” parameters=”rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0″]
Listen, why Lean Change Management is a totally fresh approach to embrace the future and make it a bright set of opportunities for your organization.
- New Adaptive Change Approach
- Innovative Practices & Real Stories
- Designing Individual Initiatives
- Change Management for Everyone
- Experiments and Fast Learning
We are contributor, member and proud supporter of the Happy Melly Network.
Lean Change for Business Agility
A fresh Change Management Approach. Adaptive itself. Intensive, Highly Interactive, Awesome Experience, Great Learning!
We always provide interesting offerings, giving you additional price advantages:
- Great discounts for early registrations
- We provide attractive discounts for members of the same company / organization
- Special packages for event hosting providers
Discount options can not be combined. Please contact us, if you have any further question.
- Location: TBA
- Schedule: 09:00 – 18:00
- Workshop language: English
- Invoicing: Upon registration with us or our business partners. We usually offer offline invoices as well as Paypal online payments
Participate in this workshop and on demand become also member of the upcoming Lean Change Agent Network >. You profit from rich exchange within the network, access to further resources and the possibility to publish some of your own topic-related content.
Why Lean Change?
You probably know already very well, how difficult it can be to introduce change into an organization. That could mean you’re a Change Consultant, a Coach, an Agile Coach or Scrum Master with introducing a new organizational design, new ways of working, maybe even Agile. And it can also mean you’re a Change Management Professional, who is looking for more effective ways to develop and execute change programs.
Who is this workshop for? Line Managers, Change Management Professionals, Organizational Developers, Agile Coaches and anyone who wants to learn how to effectively introduce and manage change in their organizations. Worried you don’t have clout in your organization? It’s not necessary, forget everything you thought you knew about change management, learn how to make change stick and become a Lean Change Agent!
Included with Your Package
- The official Lean Change Certificate via Happy Melly
- Training materials and a full set of workshop photo minutes (both in electronic PDF format)
- Additional handouts and working materials
- A free copy of the book “Lean Change Management”
- Lunch, snacks and nonalcoholic beverages, coffee and tea during breaks
- Last but not least: 2 fantastic days of conversations and learning
Here are the topics, you will explore during the 2 workshop days.
- Why Business Agility? What is Lean Change Management? How do they fit?
- How to discover strategic objectives, obstacles, outcomes?
- Where does Change Resistance come from and how to manage it?
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases?
- How to lead change from any level in your organization?
- Many tools and practices that you can use right away
- How to manage change programs by using Agile practices?
This is our agenda we cover throughout the 2 workshop days. Sequence may change slightly due to flow and needs of the individual class.
- Introduction: why are you here? What is the ultimate question you hope to have answered?
- Business Agility Framework: which are the main parts and how do they interact?
- What is Lean Change Management, and how is it similar, and different, to how you approach change today?
- Agile Change Management: Overview of the Agile values and principles, and how you can apply that thinking to change management.
- Incremental Change: How to move away from traditional ROI and towards reducing uncertainty by breaking down change into quarterly objectives with tangible key results.
- People: Why the notion of ‘resistance to change’ is wrong, and why the “70% of changes fail” is incorrect. We’ll explore how different people respond to change differently, and how you, the change agent, can navigate that complexity
- Alignment: How to use light-weight tools for change readiness, change liftoffs, and ongoing facilitation of change
- Experiments: How to move away from change activities, and towards change experiments. This includes good practices for communication, creating alignment, providing status to change sponsors and more.
- Transformation: Build a transformation plan, organize for continuous transformation.
- Your Own Change Framework: We’ll take the learning from both days, and discuss what your own change framework could look like and you’ll answer your own questions that were created at the beginning of Day 1.
- Understand how to apply Agile and Lean techniques to Change Management
- How to use Agile techniques within your existing Change Management framework
- How to reframe resistance to change to response to change
- How to modernize your change management practices
- Combine ideas from Lean Startup, Agile, OD and CM to develop your own contextual change framework
- Alternatives to ROI and project management thinking
- How to use light-weight planning and measurement tools such as Change Canvases, OKRs, Perspective Mapping and more.
This workshop will be facilitated by Mike Leber, a change agent himself, highly experienced Agile Coach, with a very long track record as manager and consultant around large change programs and various Agile methods. Mike was one of the first licensed Lean Change facilitators. He is also a licensed Management 3.0 facilitator, a Scrum Trainer and an Accredited Kanban Trainer with Lean Kanban University. Mike’s customers are large international groups, as well as innovative growing startups. He collaborates with leading consultancies in the field, when it comes to most effective ways of growing and leading Adaptive Organizations.
Join The Official LCA Workshop for Business Agility
Submit Your Interest Now
Let us know, where you want to attend this workshop and we will contact you, how and when we can make this event happen at your favorite place. Please also let us know, if you want to host it at your company?
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Any further questions? Drop us your Email about your needs >
Happy workshop participants.
Agile Project Management Consultant
“Mike is extremely knowledgeable in various areas around “lean” and “agile”. At the same time he is humble enough to accept other views and other views plus their inventors/presenters. I really like his balanced style and approach.”
“Mike was relaxed and easygoing in manner. He was very professional and gave plenty of opportunity for participation, encouraging interaction between the group.”