[youtube id=”WLewfMPQWmI” parameters=”rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0″]
Listen, why Lean Change Management is a totally fresh approach to embrace the future and make it a bright set of opportunities for your organization.
- New Adaptive Change Approach
- Innovative Practices & Real Stories
- Designing Individual Initiatives
- Change Management for Everyone
- Experiments and Fast Learning
We are contributor, member and proud supporter of the Happy Melly Network.
Other related events, you might also be interested in:
- 04.-05. Oct, , AT, Kanban Management Professional 1 – Kanban verstehen und anwenden (German)
Lean Change Agent Workshop in Vienna
A fresh Change Management Approach. Adaptive itself. Intensive, Highly Interactive, Awesome Experience, Great Learning!
Final tickets available. So you might want to hurry up to grab your ticket right away! And don’t forget, a creative Lean Change workshop in Vienna can be also a nice gift for some of your friends too.
- We provide attractive discounts for members of the same company / organization
- Also official members of Impact Hub Vienna receive a discount
- In addition we also have offerings for people paying out of private pockets and for students
Discount options can not be combined. Please contact us, if you have any further question.
Impact Hub Vienna, Lindengasse 56, 1070 Vienna, tel +43 1 522 71 43
- Schedule: 09:00 – 17:00 (Welcome on day1: 9:00, Kickoff: 09:30)
- Workshop language: English
Why Lean Change?
You probably know already very well, how difficult it can be to introduce change into an organization. That could mean you’re a Change Consultant, a Coach, an Agile Coach or Scrum Master with introducing a new organizational design, new ways of working, maybe even Agile. And it can also mean you’re a Change Management Professional, who is looking for more effective ways to develop and execute change programs.
Who is this workshop for? Line Managers, Change Management Professionals, Organizational Developers, Agile Coaches and anyone who wants to learn how to effectively introduce and manage change in their organizations. Worried you don’t have clout in your organization? It’s not necessary, forget everything you thought you knew about change management, learn how to make change stick and become a Lean Change Agent!
- What is Lean Change Management?
- Where does Change Resistance come from and how to manage it?
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases?
- How to lead change from any level in your organization?
- Many tools and practices that you can use right away
- How to manage change programs by using Agile practices?
Included with Your Package
- The official Lean Change Certificate via Happy Melly
- Training materials and a full set of workshop photo minutes (both in electronic PDF format)
- Additional handouts and working materials
- Lunch, snacks and nonalcoholic beverages, coffee and tea during breaks
- Last but not least: 2 fantastic days of conversations and learning
This workshop will be facilitated by Mike Leber, a change agent himself, highly experienced Agile Coach, with a very long track record as manager and consultant around change programs and Agile methods. Mike was one of the first licensed Lean Change facilitators. He is also a licensed Management 3.0 facilitator, a Scrum Trainer and an Accredited Kanban Trainer with Lean Kanban University. Mike’s customers are large international groups, as well as innovative growing startups. He collaborates with leading consultancies in the field, when it comes to most effective ways of growing and leading Adaptive Organizations.
Your Ticket Options
This event is already fully booked. If you don't see the waitlist form on this event page, please consider the next event on our schedule. We'd be happy having you soon at another opportunity. In case of any questions, please contact us directly.
Need other payment options? Drop us your email about your needs!