Growing Organizational Agility with Sociocracy 3.0
Practitioner Course, Level 1
With S3 Co-Authors Lili David & James Priest
16.-18. October 2019
Cross-team synchronization, collaborative innovation, whole system coherence
About The Course
From growing agile and responsive learning organizations, to governance and decision making, Sociocracy 3.0 brings together an extensive collection of guidelines and practices that can help. You’ll collaborate with others, learn patterns and build competence applying them to respond to a diversity of typical organizational needs. Discover new practices and develop useful skills you can take home and start using right away, whatever your organizational context.
Fleming’s Hotel Wien-Westbahnhof
1070 Wien, Austria
Date & Time
16. – 18. Oct 2019,
09:00-17:30 each day
This course is for:
- Leaders and managers
- Organizational change agents, consultants and HR
- Agile coaches, Project Managers and Scrum Masters
- Anyone interested in exploring ways of improving self-organization and distributed / decentralized leadership
- Those interested in new trends in organizational development like Responsive.org, Reinventing Organizations, Teal, Holacracy etc.
Copyright by Thrive-in Collaboration
This is a LearnS3 Course
This course is an official LearnS3 course, taught by an accredited LearnS3 teacher.
LearnS3 gathers skilled and committed S3 practitioners and teachers to provide a comprehensive selection of high-quality learning materials, courses and workshops to support your learning needs around Sociocracy 3.0.
This course will help you to:
- understand the basic elements of S3: the concepts, principles, and a majority of patterns and their purpose.
- identify and communicate organizational needs, seize opportunities and learn how an entire organization can improve its ability to consciously respond.
- co-create proposals, effectively make and evolve decisions in rapid learning cycles and guide others to do so, using patterns from S3.
- more effectively distribute and organize work, foster engagement and self-responsibility, and improve meeting effectiveness.
- evolve fit-for-purpose organizational structure, reduce waste and maximize value creation throughout the entire system.
- identify specific patterns and practices you can use right away to respond to organizational challenges you face.
During this learning journey you will:
- develop your general knowledge and understanding of the body of S3 concepts, principles and patterns.
- explore how to identify, communicate and effectively respond to organizational needs throughout an organizational system.
- practice using S3 patterns for making and evolving agreements, improving meeting effectiveness and enabling personal and group development.
- examine practices for effective facilitation and participation in collaborative group interactions.
- apply S3 patterns to kick-start a (simulated) grassroots organization and move rapidly from concept to action in self-organizing groups.
- examine various ways to build and evolve organizational structure to support the continuous flow of value.
- frequently reflect on your practice and learning with others and develop your reflexivity.
Included with your Training Package
- Training Handbook, Electronic Photo Minutes, Add-on Material
- LearnS3 Practitioner Course, Level 1, Certificate of Attendance
- Lunch, Snacks and non-alcoholic Beverages
A co-founder and developer of Sociocracy 3.0, he combines extensive experience of sociocracy with 15 years practice in the fields of holistic organizational development, facilitative leadership and personal and relational transformation. He currently spends most of his time supporting others to learn about Sociocracy 3.0 and working directly with organizations to help them improve productivity and raise engagement, whatever their size.
Her warmth, clarity and practicality is complimented by her ability to support people wishing to co-create and collaborate effectively towards a shared purpose. Combining a background in communications, business administration and events management with her growing experience as a co-developer and trainer of Sociocracy 3.0, she supports organic organizational development to unfold.
Your Ticket Options
For any questions, please write to: email@example.com
Bookings are closed for this event. If you want to hear about upcoming event dates, please contact us. Or you visit our event schedule . And don't forget to grab our Newsletter and hear first about new offerings.
The date did not fit your schedule, but you are interested in the next S3 course? Or you wanna keep on practicing (on-site or even online)? Contact us directly and we can keep you in the loop for respective offerings.