Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
Mastering Scrum with Confidence
1070 Wien, Austria
05.-06. Jun 2023,
- Top experienced Trainer Duo 100% 100%
- Tons of practical experience with substance 100% 100%
- Self-organization, that works 100% 100%
- Scrum far beyond daily business 100% 100%
- Advanced topics included 100% 100%
Certified ScrumMaster® Training in Vienna
Agile Products, Projects and Teams with Scrum
A super insightful, inspiring and engaging event! That is, what we hear from our customers during and after the class, and especially after their success in the field.
How come? It is our deep experience, the engaging format and the know-how beyond topic, making your CSM class a success.
Our CSM class is more than just a Training
This is the official training class by Scrum Alliance to become a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM). With our Certified ScrumMaster® Training in Vienna (CSM) we dive deep on Scrum’s principles and practices and provide insights into requirements and changes, needed for an Agile approach and Scrum in organizations.
What is this Training about?
Scrum is a framework for Agile product development. In this class you will learn everything, how to use the Scrum framework in an Agile project and how to work as a Scrum Master and Scrum team member.
Throughout the class practical exercises and deep-dives are applied to maximize learning for your real-life initiatives. No wonder – we are not only trainers, but coaches and consultants in the field. And we train the best brain-friendly method for delivering trainings ourselves … Training from the BACK of the Room!
And … we promise: No Powerpoint!
Participants learn about Scrum roles, artifacts and meetings such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Daily Scrum, burndown charts and Retrospective as well as the challenges in implementing Scrum, including the required discipline and hard work. With the CSM certificate you set an additional baseline for your career, getting ready to achieve the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
Agile Experts Community Membership
With all our trainings you become a member (if you wish) of our AX Online Community. This membership continues as long as you wish to stay on board.
You receive Life-time Access!
Your benefits? Ongoing learning, Free Video Micro-Learning Courses, Additional Material, Exclusive Events, Meeting many other Practitioners and much more.
About our Offering and Pricing
We sometimes hear questions regarding other Scrum offerings, which are lower priced. Why don’t we offer the same? What about those, who go 50% lower? What about other certificates? etc.
This is easy to answer. Whatever is offered by whomever – The golden rule has always been the same: Price levels are directly correlated with quality. Because everyone works with the exact same product and market conditions.
For us the quality of our service is not discussable! That is our promise to you! Therefore you will never meet us at an unhealthy price race to the bottom. Because low prices will always be a compromise in quality!
Our training participants are some of the highest valued people in our ecosystem.
You will always get the best quality at the fairest price!
Start your path towards Scrum certification with great trainers now. Save your seat today. We offer various categories for participation at this event.
- Combined offering with Certified trainings for the KU Kanban Management Professional
- Combined offerings with Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Attractive group discounts for members of the same company / organization
- Offers for self-pay participants and students, upon inquiry via Email >
These discount options can not be combined with each other.
Please contact us >, in case of any further questions.
CSM-Training – Organization and Included Packages
- PDF Student workbook, Electronic copies of all materials and handouts
- Photo minutes with all posters, created during the training
- CSM Certification via Scrum Alliance (Incl. certification fees for up to 2 exam trials)
- 2 year membership with Scrum Alliance including many benefits (e.g. great discount for the Global Scrum Gatherings)
- Voucher for the ebook version of Scrumban – Achieving Business Agility
- 16 Scrum Educational Units (SEU, Cat. B)
- 16 PMI Professional Development Units (PDU, Cat. 3)
- Agile Values and Principles
- Considering the Origins of the Scrum Framework for today’s challenges
- Enabling Empiricism for Product Development
- Product Vision and Product Backlog
- Life-Cycle of Product Backlog Items
- How to effectively work with User Stories
- How to make sense of Estimation
- How to master Product Backlog Refinement
- Understanding the Design of the Scrum Team
- Coaching the Product Owner
- Growing a self-organized Development Team
- Mastering the Scrum Master Perspectives
- Sprint Planning
- The Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Definition of Done
- Introducing Scrum into the Organizations
- Scrum in the context of larger projects
- Personal Development Path for Scrum Masters
What are the most important aspects of this class? You learn about the meaning of Agile values and principles, the roles in Scrum, its ceremonies and artifacts. You experience, how to facilitate sprint planning, sprint review and retrospectives and you learn, how to make impactful sense of product backlogs, Agile estimation and prioritization. In addition you will receive tons of tips and tricks for your daily work as a Scrum Master.
How can you prepare? Some people really like to read up-front. And we recommend reading the Official Scrum Guide, in order to get settled on the core ideas before our Scrum Master class.
How does the CSM Certification work? Pre-requisite for the certification as Scrum Master is the active participation the 2 day CSM class as well as passing the online exam via Scrum Alliance. After the class you get registered by us as new member for the certification exam. After this you receive a personal link to the exam pages from Scrum Alliance. The link is valid for 90 days and for a maximum of two exam attempts. Further attempts are possible, but Scrum Alliance will charge an additional exam fee for this. After passing the exam the certificate will be generated in pdf format and your membership status at Scrum Alliance will be updated.
With this Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) class you will be hosted by a highly experienced trainer duo who, when not in the classroom, are actively coaching, training and “transforming” teams around the globe. Profit from even more perspectives and positive dynamics during the event.
Arne Åhlander, Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), has trained thousands of developers and managers in software best practices. In addition to being a CST, Arne is a veteran consultant and business developer in the Scandinavian IT industry. He brings with him extensive experience from working in management teams, and has a track record of combining people, processes and products to successfully build and execute long term strategies. Arne is also a long-standing member of Scrum Alliance’ TAC committee, evaluating new Scrum trainer applications.
Mike Leber is an Agile Coach and Trainer as well as a Management Consultant with more than 25 years experience as manager, IT consultant and coach with Fortune 500 companies, and also with smaller teams and grown startups. Besides his Scrum know-how (CSP, Scrum in Hardware Trainer with Scrum Inc and Certified LeSS Practitioner), Mike is an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) with Lean Kanban University, as well as a Management 3.0 and Lean Change Facilitator.