Due to the current covid-19 situation this workshop was postponed to mid November 2020!
May 14-15th in Vienna, Austria. Agile Hardware Development represents the competitive way to run your Business today.
A 2-day exclusive training with Joe Justice, Founder of Wikispeed and International Pioneer & Thought Leader on Agile in Hardware.
As pre-conference workshop to the International Business Agility Conference Vienna 2020 (May 18+19th at Studio 44 in Vienna, Austria, see: www.businessagility-vienna.com) we also offer special combination tickets for the workshop and the conference.
Scrum for Full Scale Manufacturing is an Agile discipline that combines Scrum with modular architecture and Lean/XP practices. This framework enables those who work with hardware to enjoy the same benefits that agile software Teams have enjoyed for decades. This course builds on the core practices presented in the Scrum in Hardware guide.
The course is intended for executives, their direct reports, as well as employees, partners and suppliers from key planning, approval, and funding functions. Participation is for individuals and for entire business units.
How do you know if this workshop is for you? Would you like…
- Increased flexibility
- Increased speed to market
- Higher reliability
- Reduced business risk
- Lower cost of change
This course is ideal if you need:
- to improve compliance transparency, operating result and return on sales by leading or operating inside an agile hardware organization
- domain-specific skills required to reduce delivery risk and improve commercial success and engagement
- to address challenges in design, engineering, production, engineering, test, procurement, finance, and marketing across each development milestone and approval gate
Our course is appropriate for all levels of business agility skills and there are no prerequisites for attending. A Certified Scrum Master course is recommended.
The course includes topics specific to:
- injection molding
- small and large electronics
- plant design
- supplier management and procurement
- compliance reviews
- test lab management
- design team acceleration
- production engineering enhancement
- and all key deliverables of a high speed, compliant and predictable agile hardware organization
Topics will be tailored to the class attendees.