Lean Change Agent Workshop16.+17. Feb 2016, Vienna
[youtube id=”WLewfMPQWmI” parameters=”rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0″]
Listen, why Lean Change Management is a totally fresh approach to embrace the future and make it a bright set of opportunities for your organization.
- New Adaptive Change Approach
- Innovative Practices & Real Stories
- Designing Individual Initiatives
- Change Management for Everyone
- Experiments and Fast Learning
We are contributor, member and proud supporter of the Happy Melly Network.
Lean Change Agent Workshop in Vienna
A fresh Change Management Approach. Adaptive itself. Intensive, highly interactive, awesome experience, great learning!
It looks like this event will be booked out very fast. So you might want to hurry up to grab your ticket right away! And don’t forget, a creative Lean Change workshop in Vienna can be also a nice Christmas present for some of your friends too.
- Early bird tickets give you access to an even better pricing opportunity
- We provide attractive discounts for members of the same company / organization
- In addition we also have offerings for people paying out of private pockets and for students
These discount options are supposed to be separately and can not be combined. Please contact us, if you have any further question.
You probably know already very well, how difficult it can be to introduce change into an organization. That could mean you’re a Change Consultant, a Coach, an Agile Coach or Scrum Master with introducing a new organizational design, new ways of working, maybe even Agile. And it can also mean you’re a Change Management Professional, who is looking for more effective ways to develop and execute change programs. Who is this workshop for? Managers, Change Management Professionals, Agile Coaches and anyone who wants to learn how to effectively introduce and manage change in their organizations. Worried you don’t have clout in your organization? It’s not necessary, forget everything you thought you knew about change management and learn how to become a Lean Change Agent! Location: Vienna, Austria, Details TBA Workshop language: English
- What is Lean Change Management?
- Where does Change Resistance come from and how to manage it?
- How to use and create fit-for-purpose, lightweight planning tools, such as Change Canvases?
- How to lead change from any level in your organization?
- Many tools and practices that you can use right away
- How to manage change programs by using Agile practices?
Included with Your Package
- The official Lean Change Certificate via Happy Melly
- Training materials and a full set of workshop photo minutes (both in electronic PDF format)
- Additional handouts and working materials
- Lunch, snacks and nonalcoholic beverages, coffee and tea during breaks
- Last but not least: 2 fantastic days of conversations and learning
This workshop will be facilitated by Mike Leber, a change agent himself, highly experienced Agile Coach, with a very long track record as manager and consultant around change programs and Agile methods. Mike was one of the first licensed Lean Change facilitators. He is also a licensed Management 3.0 facilitator, a Scrum Trainer and an Accredited Kanban Trainer with Lean Kanban University. Mike’s customers are large international groups, as well as innovative growing startups. He collaborates with leading consultancies in the field, when it comes to most effective ways of growing and leading Adaptive Organizations.