Advanced Certified ScrumMaster®
With Evelyn Tian
21.-23. April 2021
13:30 – 18:30 CET
Take your Scrum Team and your Organization to the Next Level. Advance your Skill and Career as a Scrum Master.
About This Course
Want to go beyond getting the basic Scrum?
Passionate about taking your Scrum team and organization to the next level?
Interested in advancing your own skills as a ScrumMaster and agile coach?
Proud of standing out from the rest of ScrumMasters and agile coaches?
Then you have come to the right place to become an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM).
This course runs fully online! You can participate from any part of the world. Just be sure to have a good and stable internet connection as well as a quiet enough space.
Date & Time
21. – 23. Apr 2021,
13:30-18:30 each day
Whom is this course a best fit for?
The Advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshop requires previous Scrum knowledge and experience.
Please be aware of, this is NOT a session for those who are new to Agile and Scrum.
All attendees must have the Certified ScrumMaster certification (CSM) and this course requires a minimum of one year practice prior to the Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) workshop. If you don’t currently have a CSM certification, please contact us for your options.
Our invitation: Participants should be passionate in advancing as a ScrumMaster or Agile coach, and therefore be willing to challenge their own thinking and approaches within this course.
Copyright Evelyn Konsult AB
- Coaching Concepts
- Coaching Stances
- Key coaching skills and their application
- Tactics of coaching at the individual, Scrum Team and organization level
- Agile coaching
- Agile Facilitation
- Divergent and Convergent Thinking
- Facilitation techniques to navigate through Groan Zone and Divergent and Convergent phases
- Decision making
- A deeper dive into Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Value and principles to leverage as a ScrumMaster
- Practices and tools to help improve
- Services to the Development Team
- Self-Organization and team Dynamics
- Key attributes of effective teams
- Coaching for high performing teams
- Agile engineering practices
- Services to the Product Owner
- The services around Product Vision and Strategy
- The mindset and tools for a fantastic product
- Tools to bring customer needs into Product Backlog
- Product Backlog Refinement tactics
- The collaboration and its enhancement with Development Team
- Services to the Organization
- Impediment Removal and its tactics & strategies
- Leadership team coaching
- Agile scaling approaches and principles
- Introducing new ideas
- Tactics and tools for organization change
- Personal Development
- Coaching practices for personal growth actions
- Pivotal conversation
- ScrumMaster as Servant Leader
Included with your Training Package
- Electronic Photo Minutes and additional materials
- Scrum Alliance A-CSM Certificate
Evelyn Tian is one of the few in the global Scrum community who holds high-level coaching and training qualifications.
As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Evelyn uses accelerated learning techniques like Training From The Back Of The Room to teach the course content in brain-friendly ways that help you maximize the learning experience and information retention.
As a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC) with over twenty years of product development experience, and solid hands-on experience as the head agile coach of Ericsson, Evelyn brings in years of coaching experience to the class, which helps the session to be more beneficial and practical.
Her training is well known as “two days of fantastic learning and great fun!”
Since 2009, Evelyn has been working as a full-time coach, helping different organizations to transform. What makes her workshop different is that she works on coaching organizations in the trenches, and takes hands-on learning and experience into training workshops. She has track records in coaching organizations and teams with agile and Scrum transformation, and she is an internationally known conference speaker and trainer on Scrum, leadership, and coaching.
In the past decade, she has provided training and coaching support to companies in the sectors of finance, insurance, telecom, automotive, marketing, etc.
Additionally, she is an advisory board member of IEEE Software, where she mainly focuses on agile, Scrum, scaling and DevOps.