Agile HR Workshop
With Pia-Maria Thorén & Mike Leber
Pia is the Author of the book “Agile People” and
Co-Author of the ICAgile Agile Talent Track
and Vienna, Austria
November – Dezember 2020
Registration will take you to the central Agile People platform.
The path towards an Agile Organization changes everything – performance management, recruiting, learning & development, compensation and benefits and the way we foster employee engagement. Agile and new ways of work change dramatically, how HR can and will look like.
This workshop is for all, who want to understand and shape the future of a modern HR (Human Relations) Management.
Contact us >, if you also want to experience this training Inhouse or in German language
This course is provided via the Agile People network. We are a proud member of Agile People.
We also have this program available in German language and as online learning journey format. Want to explore Agile in HR further with you HR team? We offer 2 hour Agile HR Taster Workshops! At no cost for you, just your curiosity!
Also to mention your own Leadership Stance. Check out our Agile Leadership Journey. 2 day ALJ Awareness Workshops and 6 month Practice Programs. All Online.
Interested? Just get in contact with us!
About The Course
If you thrive for an Agile Organization or search for new ways of work and employee engagement, then Agile HR is a MUST! We are pioneering Agile HR and this course helps you to do the same.
This course is for you, if you search for a more effective, value maximizing and future-focused HR function, a redesign of HR roles, or if you simply want to stay on top with latest development. This course turns HR into “Human Relations Management”.
The course emphasizes lots of interaction, practical examples and many tools, which you can directly apply in your own environment.
This training includes the option for Certification in Agile HR by ICAgile. Certification participation in all modules as well as submission and approval of your course assignment.
About 1 week before the workshop you will receive access to our platform
This workshop is for:
- HR Managers, HR Business Partners, HR Professionals
- Line Managers in private or public sectors
- Agile Coaches & Consultants
- This training has been attended by participants from companies like Raiffeisen Bank International, ING-Diba, SKF, SE Banken, Nordea, Volvo, Tele2, IKEA, Rewe Group and many other organizations. The average feedback score is currently 4.83 on a 5-point scale.
ICAgile Certified Professional
This training is certified by International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile), a certification and accreditation body.
Upon completion of the course and submission and approval of your course assignment, you will receive (knowledge) certification in ICP-Agility in HR.
The certificate cost will be included in the training fee.
Learn more about ICAgile ( https://www.icagile.com/ )
Choose, if you only want to take the Agile People Fundamentals Part (first 5 Online Sessions),
or if you want to take the full Agile HR Part (all 12 Online Sessions) incl. the ICAgile certificate.
Agenda and Learning Outcomes
- How HR can support an Agile Organizational Transformation
Assess the current organizational structure and design for new structures that enable business agility, maximizes communication and collaboration within and among teams and enables the flow of value.
- New Ways for Goal Setting and Performance Management
Appraise current performance management practices and identify ways of bringing Agile thinking for truly enhancing performance and enabling accountability and growth.
- Salaries and Benefits
Describe and contrast traditional incentive structures with Agile-friendly structures, understand the pros and cons of each approach and how you can apply them to your own environment.
- Job Roles
- Employee Engagement
Learn about different motivational tools, their application for different contextual situations and the change to traditional employee engagement surveys.
- Talent Acquisition and Candidate Experience
Design a sourcing strategy that can be used to find and acquire the “right” people for supporting strategic growth of the organization, considering values, culture, diversity and collaboration for the hiring decision.
- Agile Learning
Suggest ways, enabling and supporting a learning mindset for teams, with a shift from a focus on deficiencies to a focus on development of new skills and capabilities.
- Onboarding Practices of Agile Companies
Design an onboarding experience that enables new employees to become a part of the agile organization in rapid and smooth ways.
- Agile Mindset as HR Responsibility
Design the talent/people elements needed to help support an Agile transition for different contexts.
- Changes of the HR Core Function
How the need for business agility affects the HR function and how it impacts HR team members’ roles and behaviors.
- Hands-on Tools, Templates and Exercises for an Agile HR
How an HR department can work with agile tools and methods, for example with Kanban, Sprints, Scrum and Retrospectives.
Included with your Training Package
- Digital versions of the book Agile People and the Agile People Picturebook, both written by Pia-Maria Thorén
- A rich set of PDF Workbooks for Agile HR
- Many tools and additional PDF handouts
- Access to Learning Management System with many videos & self-study materials on Agile HR and transforming the HR role
Pia-Maria has 25 years of consultant experience from large Swedish and international companies within HR, leadership and organization transformation.
She is the author of the book ”Agile People – A Radical Approach for HR and Managers (That Leads to Motivated Employees)”
Pia-Maria is also the founder of the company GreenBullet and the global network Agile People.
She is a frequent lecturer at conferences and different types of networks.
Mike Leber is an Executive Consultant, Business Agility Coach and Trainer with more than 20 years hands-on experience in agile methods and complex business transformation programs.
Mike is a pioneer in the field of Business Agility, Agile Leadership and Business Model Innovation. He has been working with many HR leaders in large and smaller companies, transforming their world of work for a more effective contribution to their organizational transformation.
Mike is the co-chair of the Business Agility Conference Vienna, author of various publications on the subject and a frequent speaker at international conferences.
Your Ticket Options
You can choose to register only for part I, Agile People Fundamentals (first 5 Online Sessions), or for the full Agile HR course (all 12 Online Sessions). For both options the price depends upon, which category your country of residence relates to. Considering the regional price parity index we support the purchasing power of different regions.
For any questions regarding training registration, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agile People Fundamentals5 Online Sessions
- The Agile People Fundamentals training introduces you to the Agile People tools and principles and how to apply them to your workplace. How can organizations learn and adapt in a fast-changing landscape?
- Learn how strategy, processes, and culture need to change when working in a company with agile values.
Agile Fundamentals + HRAll 12 Online Sessions
- Building upon Agile People Fundamentals, the Agile HR course is aimed at people who are in what organizations traditionally call the Human Resources (HR) domain.
- The full Agile HR course including certification also targets at alle change agents, leaders, coaches, who want to learn the full curriculum for Agile HR.