Agile Leadership Workshop
Leading for Business Agility
Incl. Scrum Alliance CAL-E and CAL-O
Online – Live from the Place of Your Choice!
Your Leadership already starts with Participation!
Our Agile Leadership Workshop can also be booked for inhouse delivery.
In addition we offer Leadership Coaching & Mentoring with Professional Coaches. And upon request you can book a Personal Leadership Agility 360 Package.
Contact us >
LEADERSHIP STARTS WITH YOU. SO THAT YOU CAN DEVELOP FURTHER LEADERS.
You want to organize this Workshop Inhouse?
Regardless of whether you are at the beginning of an agile or digital transformation or are already on the move. With Leadership Agility you will demonstrably boost the success of your initiative.
We will discuss your individual context and requirements and from there design your workshop.
Find our more about the Agile Leadership Journey and about our free Taster Workshops.
LEADERSHIP AWARENESS – YOUR START FOR MORE IMPACT
- Your organization already started its agile journey or is about to do so?
- Your change initiative is rather challenging?
- Results from agile ways of working are still pending?
- Your leadership system still rather builds upon traditional ways?
- And the path towards impactful leadership in the light of VUCA seems rather fuzzy to you?
- You want to start improving your leadership capacity right away?
Then this Workshop is definitely right for YOU!
You get access to one of the richest agile leadership frameworks. The ALJ compass will give you a totally new language for developing your leadership impact. You get the latest research on leadership, tons of practical examples and tools, as well as an optional self-assessment for your own focused leadership improvement!
Your Results from this Workshop
- Self-Leadership: Conscious mindfulness will foster clarity about the real challenges and the signals behind. Insights about previous constraints and about your own potential. Conscious attitude to increase personal leadership. Immediate improvement of your own leadership.
- Focus: Thinking outside the box, on the whole and on the essentials. You will increase your competence to convey visionary goals. And you will get ready to effectively develop corporate and departmental culture. But you will also be able to increase innovation and productivity.
- Change: driving meaningful and future-oriented change for organizations from within. Create and maintain a values-driven culture.
Market, organizations and, above all, leadership are changing rapidly. High environmental dynamics require new management skills to make better decisions in the face of increasing uncertainty.
The Awareness Workshop for Agile Leadership offers an amazing foundation for sharpening your leadership skills and setting your personal compass for an agile organization. You will take away a wealth of new perspectives, insights, as well as concrete tools and results for your own practice.
Agile leadership is not an end-state that can be reached. It is a growth mindset with increasing awareness, adaptiveness and effectiveness. As you develop agility, you increase your mental capacity and flexibility to situationally adapt in complex environments.
Your Agile Leadership Journey begins with this Awareness Workshop. And beyond this we even offer an optional comprehensive deepening for sustainable personal development. Should you be interested to even dive deeper, with the successful participation in this Agile Leadership Workshop you create the foundation for optionally participating in our 6-month ALJ Practice Program.
Leader’s Awareness & Choice ignites the turbo for more effectiveness in leadership and in your organization. Don’ wait, because every day you don’t grow as a leader is a lost opportunity for your organization.
DON’T MISS THE PODCAST FOR THE AGILE LEADERSHIP JOURNEY
AGILE LEADERSHIP – WHY
Globalization, automation, increasing regulations, a 24×7 mobile society have already changed the world of work significantly and will probably continue to do so. For leadership, this means that you can hardly rely on previous success patterns. Agile Leadership means effective leadership in highly complex, uncertain and rapidly changing environments.
Frameworks for agile scaling are nowadays a standard approach, but very often fail to achieve the expected results. None of these frameworks adequately addresses the attitude and behavior of executives and their role in creating new structures and influencing cultures that are required for the enablement of agile practices and the sustainable success of teams.
With the Agile Leadership Journey™ we offer a deep qualification, concrete guidance, coaching and mentoring for executives, who want to achieve their own path towards more effective leadership and who want to increase the effectiveness of their organizations.
Leadership Agility® already helps thousands of executives worldwide to demonstrably improve their performance.
An improved management capacity, which leads to increased agility of the organization and better business performance.
Previous participants in the Agile Leadership Journey program come from a wide variety of industries and regions. Numerous companies around the world also use this program internally to make their managers fit for the future for the challenges of the 21st century. Just a few examples are Swiss Re, Sanofi, McKinsey & Company, ADCB, Vodafone or Danske Bank.
YOUR LEADERSHIP TRAINERS AND MENTORS FOR THIS WORKSHOP
The leadership trainers & mentors – also known as ALJ (Agile Leadership Journey) Guides – of the ALJ program are particularly qualified and experienced leadership coaches and have themselves demonstrated leadership as well as leadership skills in challenging situations.
ALJ Guide & Executive Coach
Leadership Agility 360 Coach
ALJ Guide & Enterprise Agile Coach (CEC). Leadership Agility 360 Coach
Our ALJ Workshop’s content consists of Two Main Parts
- Development Perspectives for Leaders, Managers & the Leadership System
- Implementation of these Perspectives in the Organization & Transformation
The Essence – Background of the Course Content
The content of this course is based on well-founded and in-depth insights & knowledge from practice and research. Including the latest developments in business model innovation, personality development, from brain research and developments for the implementation of cultural development programs as well as effective implementation of business transformations.
DATES AND WORKING HOURS
With our OnTheJob Workshop you have the opportunity to try out what you have learned in the seminar directly in your practice. The online sessions are thematically distributed over two to four weeks, depending on the specific date. You have the opportunity to network with other participants. You also have the option of booking an accompanying leadership coaching package when you register for the workshop.
Between the sessions you have time to reflect, to try out, to exchange ideas with your workshop facilitators or your cohort. And you will receive additional workshop material to prepare for the next session.
AGILE LEADERSHIP IN ONLINE FORMAT
We offer a media-friendly Blended Learning Format for our online ALJ workshops. The group sizes are deliberately kept low in order to enable a good mix of diversity, but also active interaction and participation. All participants have access to our Learning Management System, which has an integrating function especially in those workshops that are held in shorter online sessions over a period of several weeks.
In all workshops, visual moderation and collaboration represent an essential element for a lively and highly interactive workshop experience. We provide the purely browser-based platforms Miro and Mural together with specially adapted ALJ boards, accompanying each module.
The tools that we use and that you need for your computer (preferably notebook or desktop, but not so much tablet):
- Zoom for video and audio communication (with the consent of all participants, also MS teams). You can get the free Zoom Client at zoom.us.
- Purely browser-based whiteboards (Mural / Miro). You don’t need a license, just an Internet browser (we recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Safari and MS browser should work as well).
- Preferably you have a stable internet connection with good bandwidth.
You will receive your access information about 1 week before the start of the workshop.
YOUR WORKSHOP PACKAGE
Your workshop package includes the following working material for your successful participation and later implementation in your practice:
- The ALJ Booklet with lots of flipcharts and explanations in a handy A6 format. With this booklet, you will have all Agile Leadership concepts available at your fingertips in the future.
- A detailed workbook consisting of 2 parts (Agile Leader, Agile Organization).
- A welcome package with a few gifts, that will make your interactive participation in the course particularly pleasant.
BONUS: AGILE LEADERSHIP SELF-LEARNING COURSE INCLUDED
Added Value. In addition to your participation in the online course, you will also receive our exclusive online ALJ course for self-study free of charge.
More content. This includes additional video and work material with which you can elaborate all the content at your own pace, but also all deepen it further.
Maximum flexibility. Should you miss a small part of the interactive online sessions for unforeseen reasons, you can at least make up for the content with the self-study course.
This course is certified as the official Awareness Workshop for the Agile Leadership Journey. After successful participation you will receive the “Aware Leader” certificate (Agile Leadership Journey Program) as well as the CAL-E and CAL-O certificates (Scrum Alliance). This or the CAL certificates of the Scrum Alliance are a prerequisite for possible participation in a 6 month ALJ Practice Program.