Detailed address TBA,
The Agile Transformational Leader is a three-day workshop for Agile Leaders, Managers and Coaches that work at the enterprise level in Agile transformations, transitions or improvements. The workshop is designed by Michele Madore and built on Michael Spayd’s Integral Agile Transformation Framework.
Michael Spayd and Michele Madore
Your Workshop Facilitators
This is an experiential course with simulated and real-case examples designed to help participants choose real-world examples to experiment and apply concepts for deepened learning.
You’ll walk away from the course having insights about your personal leadership effectiveness and the impact you have on others as an Agile leader. You will envision a design for the professional results and the life you want to create using the Integral model.
- provides a set of thinking tools and a roadmap for guiding Agile Transformational Leaders and Coaches with a broad and holistic approach in their organizational environments.
- is ideal for companies who wish to increase the capabilities of their Agile Leaders/Managers/Coaches to lead Agile Transformations in order to sustain the change after external coaches leave.
- helps participants look at their work through the four different integral lenses of leading an Agile Transformation: Leadership, Practices, Systems, and Culture.
- will give the participant an understanding of their own leadership effectiveness, the impact they have on those they are leading, and gain insight into their own personal breakthrough goals.
- focuses on expanding and deepening participant’s skill in Agile leadership, conscious organizational change, Integral and professional coaching skills.
If you want to read about the Integral Agile Transformation Framework, which you will dive into and experience in this workshop, stay tuned for the book.