Agile Leadership Workshop
Leading for Business Agility
6x half-day Online Sessions
Incl. Scrum Alliance CAL-E and CAL-O
😎 Online Summer Academy
Live from Vienna, Austria and Bern, Switzerland
RELAX. TAKE YOUR TIME. KEEP LEARNING. LATE AFTERNOON EMEA TIMEZONES. EARLY MORNING AMERICAS.
LEADERSHIP AWARENESS – YOUR START FOR MORE IMPACT
- Your organization already started its agile journey or is about to do so?
- Your change initiative is rather challenging?
- Results from agile ways of working are still pending?
- Your leadership system still rather builds upon traditional ways?
- And the path towards impactful leadership in the light of VUCA seems rather fuzzy to you?
Then this Workshop is definitely right for YOU!
After successful participation you will receive the “Aware Leader” certificate from the Agile Leadership Journey program as well as the CAL-E and CAL-O certificate (Scrum Alliance).
Find all Details for this Professional Training here >.
YOUR LEADERSHIP TRAINERS AND MENTORS FOR THIS WORKSHOP
The leadership trainers & mentors – also known as ALJ (Agile Leadership Journey) Guides – of the ALJ program are particularly qualified and experienced leadership coaches and have themselves demonstrated leadership as well as leadership skills in challenging situations.
ALJ Guide & Executive Coach
Leadership Agility 360 Coach
ALJ Guide & Enterprise Agile Coach (CEC). Leadership Agility 360 Coach
DATES AND WORKING HOURS
With our OnTheJob Workshop you have the opportunity to try out what you have learned in the seminar directly in your practice. The online sessions are thematically distributed over four weeks. You have the opportunity to network with other participants. You also have the option of booking an accompanying leadership coaching package when you register for the workshop.
Online Working Hours are 16:30 – 18:00 CEST.
Between the sessions you have time to reflect, to try out, to exchange ideas with your workshop facilitators or your cohort. And you will receive additional workshop material to prepare for the next session.
Online Dates for this Workshop:
- Week 1: Mon 26.7., Wed 28.7. and Fri 30..
- Week 2: Mon 2.8., Wed 4.8. and Fri 6.8.
- Week 3: Mon 9.8., Wed 11.8. and Fri 13.8.
- Week 4: Mon 16.8., Wed 18.8. and Fri 20.8.