Driving Business Agility via Financial Perspectives
With Bjarte Bogsnes
Book Author, Finance Manager and VP in large Companies
and Chairman of the Beyond Budgeting Roundtable (BBRT)
20. February 2020
As Senior Financial Manager in large companies (e.g. Statoil) and pioneer of Beyond Budgeting, Bjarte Bogsnes provides you with a tremendously extensive implementation experience and latest concepts in the field.
About The Workshop
An agile business thrives from adaptive management methods and practices. During this workshop you will learn everything about the Beyond Budgeting approach for an agile organization.
Get the background, understand the 12 principles and the close relationship between Beyond Budgeting and Agile. Hear about companies from all over the world, which embarked on this journey, including the Statoil story – where the term “budget” (and much more) was dropped back in 2005.
Participants will understand, how to trust and empower without loosing control, how to redefine performance management and evaluation. They will learn about dynamic forecasting and capacity allocation, other examples of self-regulating management mechanisms, and they will draw from Bjarte’s deep insights on KPI pitfalls and bonus payment problems.
Details TBA soon
1010 Wien, Austria
Date & Time
20. Feb 2020,
This course is for:
- Finance Managers (e.g. CFOs, SVPs or Directors), Financial Experts
- Line Managers in private or public sectors
- Business Consultants, Change Managers, Process Consultants
- Agile Coaches & Consultants
- Challenges of traditional management (including budgeting and financial control) in the context of Business Agility
- Introduction into Beyond Budgeting as an Adaptive Management Model
- 12 Principles of Beyond Budgeting
- Case Studies such as Borealis and Statoil (“Ambition to Action” Model)
- New ways for Performance Management: Dynamic and Relative Targets. Holistic Performance Evaluation
- Dynamic Forecasting & Capacity Evaluation without traditional budgets
- OKRs Applied: New ways for KPIs, Targets and Bonus Payments.
- The link between Beyond Budgeting and Agile. Implementation experience and advise.
Included with your Training Package
- Many tools and handouts
- Lunch, Snacks and non-alcoholic Beverages
He is the author of the book “Implementing Beyond Budgeting“, which also describes the implementation at two large European companies, Equinor (former Statoil) and Borealis.
Bjarte is the chairman of the Beyond Budgeting Roundtable (BBRT) and a popular international business speaker. He is the winner of a Harvard Business Review/McKinsey Management Innovation Award.