Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
Coaching Scrum Teams for Success
in Vienna, Austria
From €0.00 excl. VAT
With Reza Farhang from Crisp Sweden
02.-03. Dec 2019,
- Top experienced Trainer Duo 100% 100%
- Tons of practical experience with substance 100% 100%
- Self-organization, that works 100% 100%
- Scrum far beyond daily business 100% 100%
- Advanced topics included 100% 100%
Scrumban – Achieving Business Agility
- 17.-18. Feb, Wien, AT, Kanban Management Professional 1 – Kanban verstehen und anwenden (German)
Certified ScrumMaster® Training in Vienna
Agile Products, Projects and Teams with Scrum
A totally awesome training experience! That is, what we hear from our customers during and after the class, and especially after their success in the field. It is our deep experience, the engaging format and the know-how beyond topic, making your CSM class a success.
This is the official training class by Scrum Alliance to become a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM). With our Certified ScrumMaster® Training in Vienna (CSM) we dive deep on Scrum’s principles and practices and provide insights into requirements and changes, needed for an Agile approach and Scrum in organizations.
Scrum is a framework for Agile product development. In this class you will learn everything, how to use the Scrum framework in an Agile project and how to work as a Scrum Master and Scrum team member. Throughout the class practical exercises and discussions will be applied in order to increase the learning.
We promise: No MS Powerpoint!
Participants will learn about Scrum roles, artifacts and meetings such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Daily Scrum, burndown charts and Retrospective as well as the challenges in implementing Scrum, including the required discipline and hard work. With the CSM certificate you set an additional baseline for your career, getting ready to achieve the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- Combined offering with Certified trainings for the LKU Kanban Management Professional
- Combined offerings with Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Attractive group discounts for members of the same company / organization
- Offers for self-pay participants and students, upon inquiry via Email >
These discount options can not be combined with each other.
Please contact us >, in case of any further questions.
Extending Personal Development as Scrum Master
Professional Agile Coaching Education
After the CSM-Class we offer the education program as Agile Coach. The program is offered in collaboration with the Potentialfocus Center Vienna.
CSM-Training – Organization and Included Packages
- Student workbook, Electronic copies of all materials and handouts
- Photo minutes with all posters, created during the training
- Lunch as well as snacks and non alcoholic drinks during breaks
- CSM Certification via Scrum Alliance (Incl. certification fees for up to 2 exam trials)
- 2 year membership with Scrum Alliance including many benefits (e.g. great discount for the Global Scrum Gatherings)
- Voucher for the ebook version of Scrumban – Achieving Business Agility
- 16 Scrum Educational Units (SEU, Cat. B)
- 16 PMI Professional Development Units (PDU, Cat. 3)
These are the topics you will learn about in our Scrum training. Additional aspects may come up via emerging interest of the participants and group dynamics in the class.
- Agile Values and Principles
- How and Why Scrum works
- What Scrum is. Origins of Scrum.
Connection to Lean, Kanban and Systems Thinking.
- Product Owner
- Implementation Team
- Responsibilities of the Scrum Master
- Product Vision and Product Backlog
- Sprint Planning
- The Daily Scrum
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Estimating the Product Backlog
- Release Planning Meeting
- Burndown Charts
- Task boards
- Cross functional
- Self organizing
- Introducing Agile and Scrum into Organizations
- Scrum in context of larger projects
- Aspects of Agile software engineering techniques
What are the most important aspects of this class? You learn about the meaning of Agile values and principles, the roles in Scrum, its ceremonies and artifacts. You experience, how to facilitate sprint planning, sprint review and retrospectives and you learn, how to make impactful sense of product backlogs, Agile estimation and prioritization. In addition you will receive tons of tips and tricks for your daily work as a Scrum Master.
How can you prepare? Some people really like to read up-front. And we recommend reading the Official Scrum Guide, in order to get settled on the core ideas before our Scrum Master class.
How does the CSM Certification work? Pre-requisite for the certification as Scrum Master is the active participation the 2 day CSM class as well as passing the online exam via Scrum Alliance. After the class you get registered by us as new member for the certification exam. After this you receive a personal link to the exam pages from Scrum Alliance. The link is valid for 90 days and for a maximum of two exam attempts. Further attempts are possible, but Scrum Alliance will charge an additional exam fee for this. After passing the exam the certificate will be generated in pdf format and your membership status at Scrum Alliance will be updated.
With this Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) class you will be hosted by a highly experienced trainer duo who, when not in the classroom, are actively coaching, training and “transforming” teams around the globe. Profit from even more perspectives and positive dynamics during the event.
Reza Farhang, Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). Challenges like leading change, continuous improvement (Kaizen), eliminate waste (Muda Mura Muri) and streamlining organizations is what Reza enjoys most doing. After completing his MSc in electrical engineering, he started his professional path as a developer, jumped into a team lead then Scrum Master role and later worked as head of development in several companies. Working since many years as Lean and Agile coach with different types of organizations, Reza stopped getting surprised how much a good process can improve productivity, quality and motivate employees. Today Reza is a member of Crisp in Stockholm Sweden, a company known for its unique approach with self-managed structures.
Mike Leber is an Agile Coach and Trainer as well as a Management Consultant with more than 25 years experience as manager, IT consultant and coach with Fortune 500 companies, and also with smaller teams and grown startups. Besides his Scrum know-how (CSP, Scrum in Hardware Trainer with Scrum Inc and Certified LeSS Practitioner), Mike is an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) with Lean Kanban University, as well as a Management 3.0 and Lean Change Facilitator.